Quick response is necessary when it comes to saving your home from water damage resulting from leaks or flooding. At Immediate Disaster Solutions, we specialize in preventing or minimizing the negative impact that water damage can have on your home. We help save and revitalize your damaged property.
Immediate Disaster Solutions has all of the resources required to tackle even the most difficult water restoration jobs. Our professional team has the experience and equipment needed to provide you with the service that you need at any time of day.
At Immediate Disaster Solutions Restoration, it is our top priority to ensure that all damaged areas are dried, deodorized and disinfected.
Our Water Removal Equipment
- We use different meters, including hygrometers and moisture detectors to determine exactly how much moisture has been absorbed.
- We use high-tech infrared cameras to locate all water to ensure that it has all been removed.
- We use a combination of portable and truck mounted water extraction devices to remove water from all areas of your property.
- Our crew utilizes both gas-powered and submersible pumps to efficiently and consistently pump high-level water
Cleaning, Disinfecting and Sanitizing
- Depending on the job, we use a variety of germicides and anti-microbial agents to halt the spread of fungi, bacteria, mildew and other dangerous microorganisms.
- To control odors, we thoroughly deodorize any affected areas.
Professional Drying Equipment
- To reduce secondary water damage, we make use of industrial grade dehumidifiers.
- To evaporate moisture, we use high-speed fans to generate as much airflow across pads, carpets, furnitures and walls to speed up the drying process.
- In special circumstances, we may need to use specialized drying techniques and equipment. Our team has the equipment and the training necessary to complete any job.
- By using the best drying equipment available, we can avoid much damage, including the swelling and warping of furniture, walls and floors.
If you have experienced water damage due to leaks, flooding or any other source, give Immediate Disaster Solutions a call today.
To learn the dangers about mold and how we address them Click here